You’ve made the decision, it’s time to update your technology, but what now? We have formulated your go to guide to how to update your technology. If you follow this list, you will come out with a result of a wonderful solution and minimal hassle and stress.
- Decide you’re ready to update your technology. It may seem like this step is unnecessary to list, because you’ve already made the decision, but it is the first step. Making the decision to update your technology is not a small decision, it requires commitment and approval by numerous leaders within the business.
- Define your goals for the use of your new solution. These goals will define the basis for the best solution for your space, there are infinite AV solutions available and narrowing your needs for a solution will guide your decision process.
- Define a clear budget for the project. As we stated, there are numerous options available, setting a clear budget for the project is essential to designing and implementing the best solution possible.
- Create a realistic timeline for the project. While a timeline can always be altered in later stages due to changes, procurement, and other various factors, it is key to set a timeline and checkpoints for the project so you can ensure everyone is staying on track.
- Consult your trusted Audio-Visual Integration partner, or if you do not have a partner already, find one. Present your discoveries from steps two, three, and four to your partner. This is the most important step in the process of updating your technology. Your AV Integration partner needs all the information available to design the best solution for your team.
- Work with your Audio-Visual Integration partner to construct a game plan – they will put together a Statement of Work, Bill of Materials and Proposal to highlight the best solution that is within your budget.
- Implement the solution that will enable your team to work smarter!
While there can be deviation from this specific outline, this will give you a good guideline to follow as you implement your new technology. If you're ready to start the steps to improving your technology, click below for a non commitment consultation with one of our experts.