Smarter Systems is a small business experiencing significant growth. Our core team has been here since the beginning. We’re a business focused on values, family, growth and excellence. We believe in the solutions we sell. Each of us is here because we have passion for our solutions. Our belief is that if every employee is passionate about our products, values and success, the possibilities are endless.
Smarter Systems is a custom design build audio and video technology company. We integrate meeting space technology for clients throughout North America.
Summary of Position
- Operations Administrator will provide administrative support for the operations team.
- The Operations Administrative Assistant will balance a range of responsibilities that support internal order management processes and financial reporting.
- General Office Duties
- Answer incoming calls, direct to appropriate personnel, and record new leads
- General reception desk responsibilities for guests and deliveries
- Review incoming corporate contact email
- Work with Operations Administrator on data processing assistance which includes but is not limited to:
- Component Serial Number record tracking
- Return Merchandise Authorization procedures
- Credit Card Expense entry
- Client invoicing
- Vendor Bills
- Work with Operations Administrator to enter vendor bills into corporate financial system.
- Check vendor bills for accuracy
- Work with PM’s and Head of Operations to confirm costs are accurate
- Adjust sales orders as directed
- Assist Procurement and Service Call Manager in processing Service Calls.
- Contact client for service assessment as needed
- Create support ticket and assignment
- Generate quote as needed
- Process order in coordination with Project Coordinator
- Work on special assignments for COO as needed
Required Skills and Experience:
- BA or BS Degree Preferred; High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- 2-5 years administrative service experience in a B2B service type environment
- Effective and concise communication skills required including verbal, written, telephone communication and analytical skills
- Familiar with A/R and A/P processes and procedures
- Excellent computer skills required including: Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; Business Systems Applications; Project Management
- Excellent organization and attention to detail is critical
- Ability to work with multiple streams of information and prioritize tasks
- Strong sense of urgency and timeliness in completing duties
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work well both autonomously and within a team environment
- Maintain a pleasant, professional attitude towards customers and co-workers
- Must be flexible, dependable and have a willingness to learn, excel, and master their position as well as assist where and when needed
- Passionate about business and willing to go the extra mile
- Positive attitude with an ability to absorb and learn quickly